The Ultimate Book of Dinosaurs
Discover the fantastic world of dinosaurs! The giants of the prehistoric era come alive in this highly interactive book, which includes flaps, pop-ups, wheels, and pull tabs to introduce the different types of dinosaurs and other creatures that lived millions of years ago.
This comprehensive overview provides readers with informative and engaging text about how and where they lived, what happened to them, and much more!
• Supersized spreads feature detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• More than 50 interactive flaps, tabs, pop-ups and more for hands-on learning
• Educational content reviewed by experts Fans of The Ultimate Book of Dinosaurs will also enjoy other books in the Ultimate BookTM series, including Airplanes and Airports, Animals, Cities, Horses, Planet Earth, Space, Vehicles, Water, and the Construction Site Book.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Nonfiction books for kids
• Educational books for kindergarten and early elementary school students
- Author: Laboucarie, Sandra
- Publication date: 12 Oct 2023
- ISBN: 9791036353079